We Are Now A Group!

OH MY GOODNESS!!!  Talk about your "suddenlies"  I am living on a roller coaster these days... not the up and down part...but the FAST part!!!  Got the site up and running, now its time to find the people.  One of you sweet ladies (Tracy) told me about a new group that was just started June 2 called "Crafters Digital Art Center"....(see the link in the left column)  and now we are a "Group" there!!!  I started the process earlier tonight thinking it would take a few days... NOT!!!!  The lady that started the group (Presilla) hand held me through the whole set up and I already have THREE members!!!  That happened almost immediately, in the middle of the night!  So now I actually have to do something with it!  OMG!!!

I love that CDAC is a new group because it isn't so overwhelming and it is easier to find my way around than Paper Craft Planet is.

And get this, I have already learned how to do something with digital stamps that I didn't know could be done just 30 minutes ago...because of a great tutorial.  I don't know why I never thought of it...but hey, I've had other things, ya know?  ANYWAY, she showed how to change the dark outline to a light 20% so that it prints just a light/light line on the paper... then you can color it to look like an original colored piece of art instead of a stamp that has been colored in.  VERY VERY COOL!  I'll be doing some of that soon...if I find the time that is.

ANYWAY, come join my group!!!  I NEED people!  Just click on the link to the left then Join Digital Design Divas group.  It'll be fun!

Whew!  4am again... where does the time go?!

Oh! and THANKS AGAIN Tracy!

nite

1 Response to "We Are Now A Group!"

  1. Scrapcat 1 says:
    June 18, 2010 at 4:31 AM

    Your very welcome Nancy, off to join your group now.

Post a Comment