I Am Moving ... to a new blog.

Well, it has been a CRAZY few weeks!!!  Started a new company, a new group, and now a new blog!
http://www.digitaldesigndivas.blogspot.com/. I'm thinking that this one will probably be layed to rest because 2 is hard, 3....well...I really don't have that much to say!

If you haven't joined me yet on Crafter's Digital Art Center...PLEASE DO!!!  It is a brand new group, run a little differently from other (from what they tell me...not sure of the differences...but that's what they tell me).  My group is Digital Design Divas.... please come on!!! I NEED HELP!!!

Take care and I hope to see you soon...at the new location!
Nancy

1 Response to "I Am Moving ... to a new blog."

  1. Scrapcat 1 says:
    June 25, 2010 at 1:05 AM

    will see you in the group and on your noew blog Nancy

Post a Comment